Doctily is seeking an experienced, dynamic sales professional to develop new business, manage and upsell our innovative Digital Health products. We are looking for an energetic, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong work ethic to be part of an expanding top-notch sales team. Exceptional communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills are a must for success in this role. The right candidate will receive a generous compensation package, access to top industry decision makers and the opportunity to expand their career within the growing industry of digital healthcare solutions.
This innovative, venture-backed healthcare technology company based in Hyderabad is building a clinic management and patient portal that connects Doctors with Patients with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, giving providers a better coordination over patient care and patients will have access to their health records.
In your role as an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
● Prospect and identify sales opportunities through online resources and networking.
●Maintain and expand relationships with Doctors and Patient groups to ensure business renewal base and organic growth in existing accounts
● Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
● Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about products and services.
● Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, and competitors.
Be able to partner with industry thought leaders to deliver intelligent solutions to customers.
● Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale.
●Be able to accurately forecast, and achieve monthly sales goals while meeting or exceeding quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
● Maintain a high work ethic and be able to articulate complex ideas to customers.
● 3-5 years of successful experience selling digital products/services to
● Doctors/healthcare/health tech or digital products decision makers.
● Knowledge of the healthcare trade and product lifecycle
● Experience with live sales presentations to key stakeholders and large groups.
● Experience in digital marketing/digital health and/or multichannel strategy and planning – a plus
● Understanding of digital campaigns, digital ecosystems, social media platforms and trends – a plus
● Branding, Marketing & Promotion of the products.
Doctily.com is hiring a Principal Full-Stack Software Engineer with 5+ years experience of Java development and is a team player who has experience with hands-on coding.
This innovative, venture-backed healthcare technology company based in Hyderabad is building a clinic management and patient portal that connects Doctors with Patients with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, giving providers a better coordination over patient care and patients will have access to their health records. The company is hiring Senior level full-time Java developer who wants to create something meaningful that will greatly impact peoples lives. This developer will work on all tiers of the application and have the opportunity to explore new technologies and approaches in the healthcare sector as we continue to expand our services. The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This opportunity would involve working closely with a team of Architects, Full-stack Web Developers, UX Designers and Content specialists.
Required Skills & Experience
● 5+ years of Java development
● Experience developing cloud software services (AWS) and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
● Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces.
The right combination of experience in many of these technologies and a desire to master them all (most desirable listed first):
● Modern Java frameworks
● Relational database design and query via both SQL and ORM
● Microservice architecture, including REST API design
● Graphing Technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
● Asynchronous data pipelines using modern messaging framework
● AWS or other public cloud environment
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related degree and 5+ years of development experience.
Experience building server software that is extremely robust and reliable and capable of providing high performance under heavy load.
Working knowledge of cloud technologies, NoSQL DBMS like Cassandra/DynamoDB, WebSockets, modern UI tools like Angular or React, Java open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
We are looking for Business Development Executives who will be handling the complete territory of the Area allotted for sales and promotion. This innovative, venture-backed healthcare technology company based in Hyderabad is building a clinic management and patient portal that connects Doctors with Patients with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, giving providers a better coordination over patient care and patients will have access to their health records.
In your role as a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
● Business & Relation development with key opinion leaders and associates.
● Selling & marketing of company products as per given targets.
● Reaching the allotted targets.
●Lead generation, follow up, negotiation of terms & conditions which will lead to signing of contracts.
● Aggressively making calls to prospective clients and doctors.
● Prepare Presentations for the clients to close the sale.
● Branding, Marketing & Promotion of the products.
● You should be good at convincing so as to convert the deals into contracts.
● You should have good and influencing communication skills.
● A good negotiation skill is required to fulfill the deal with the clients.
● A minimum of 2 years experience in Pharma sales, clinic management softwares and doctor calls is a must.